Many group benefit advisors will tell you their intentions with respect to servicing your account, at Altruis Benefit Consulting we prefer to put it in writing. Our scalable service deliverables provide our clients with the ability to customize the amount of service and assistance they require. From the onset, we will provide the following benefit management services to each of our valued clients:
- Preparation of customized employee benefit handbook – We will prepared a customized benefit handbook for your employees as a first line of defense for any questions or concerns they may have. The employee benefit handbook will contain detailed information on your overall program as well as valuable contact information for your insurance/financial carriers as well as Altruis Benefit Consulting.
- Employee benefit orientation – this is a critical component of our service and ensures that each employee understands how their benefit program works, contact information if they have questions/concerns, and additional “value added” resources that are available from their insurance/financial carrier.
- Ongoing enrollments/terminations/changes – We understand that our clients are constantly making changes to their employee base. As part of our comprehensive service offering we will execute all new enrollments/terminations/and changes for our group clients and provide electronic confirmation.
- Request for benefit information – We meticulously manage all client information and can provide this information to any of your employees with on phone call. Whether your employees need a copy of their application, benefit description, additional cards, etc – we have a dedicated team at your disposal!
- Claim and billing resolution – Claim and billing disputes can consume valuable time and effort to resolve. We want to ensure that our clients focus their energy on the function of their business, not the insurance claims process. As a leading advisory group in Michigan, we have access to dedicated personnel at each carrier we represent. This allows us to get claim and billing issue resolved quickly and accurately
- Quarterly eNewsletter – We prepare and submit a quarterly eNewsletter to our group clients to provide information on legislative changes, new products and strategies, and tips to make your employee benefit program work as efficiently as possible.