Many group benefit advisors will tell you their intentions with respect to servicing your account, at Altruis Benefit Consulting we prefer to put it in writing. Our comprehensive deliverables provide our clients with the ability to customize the amount of service and assistance they require. From the onset, we will provide the following benefit management services to each of our valued clients:
- Preparation of customized employee benefit handbook – We will prepare a customized benefit handbook for your employees as a first line of defense for any questions or concerns they may have. The employee benefit handbook will contain detailed information on your overall program as well as valuable contact information for your insurance/financial carriers as well as Altruis Benefit Consulting.
- Employee benefit orientation – this is a critical component of our service and ensures that each employee understands how their benefit program works, contact information if they have questions/concerns, and additional “value added” resources that are available from their insurance/financial carrier.
- Ongoing enrollments/terminations/changes – We understand that our clients are constantly making changes to their employee base. As part of our comprehensive service offering we will execute all new enrollments/terminations/and changes for our group clients and provide electronic confirmation.
- Request for benefit information – We meticulously manage all client information and can provide this information to any of your employees with one phone call. Whether your employees need a copy of their application, benefit description, additional cards, etc – we have a dedicated team at your disposal!
- Claim and billing resolution – Claim and billing disputes can consume valuable time and effort to resolve. We want to ensure that our clients focus their energy on the function of their business, not the insurance claims process. As a leading advisory group in Michigan, we have access to dedicated personnel at each carrier we represent. This allows us to get claim and billing issues resolved quickly and accurately
- eNewsletter Service – With all the changes coming into effect with Health Care Reform it is more important than ever to stay informed. We understand our clients do not have time to read all the information necessary to do this. We are constantly reading, digesting, and remitting information to our clients in "plain language" so they are prepared.
- PPACA Compliant Technology – This web based tool allows us to provide customized reports, strategies, and scenarios for our client base against the PPACA legislation. This tool is constantly updated with changes in the legislation to ensure that our deliverables are both accurate and up to date.
- DOL Form 5500 Services – We provide our clients with resources to comply and submit these DOL forms. We will also provide resources for support during the DOL audit process.