Client Support Model
Altruis Benefit Consulting revolves around our client service model - it’s inherent in our name which is a derivative of the word “Altruism”. Altruism represents the common belief that you act for the benefit of others with no regard to how you yourself will benefit from the act. This is what separates the work we do from others in our field - acting solely for the benefit of our clients translates to powerful business relationships based on trust, expert advice, and meticulous service.
We have a dedicated support staff in place to effectively and efficiently assist our clients with the daily administration of their employee benefit programs. As the landscape of the employee benefit marketplace changes, we continue to evolve and refine our service model to ensure that our clients have access to the highest level of service possible.
Each client will have the following team assigned to their account:
- Will research cost effective alternatives upon renewal
- Will research and prepare additional products/services
- Will deliver employee benefit orientation at client site
- Will educate and train client HR staff on employee benefit program
Group Enrollment/Renewal Representative
- Will be responsible for all employee enrollments, terminations, and changes
- Will assist in evaluating carrier options during renewal
- Will assist in client communication process during renewal
Group Customer Service Representative
- Will be responsible for addressing any claim, billing, or plan issues
- Will be responsible for making quarterly service calls to client base
- Will assist in client communication process throughout plan year