Client Service Model
Our Service Model Effectively Manages Client Enrollments and Renewals
We have refined this process over the years to ensure that all bases are covered when we work with both prospective and current group clients:
- Analyze - It is imperative that we understand where a client is currently at before we can determine where they need to go. This includes reviewing the current carrier, the benefits being provided, the cost of the plan, and discussing any plan challenges.
- Compare - This step involves leveraging our relationships with the insurance and financial institutions we represent. We will typically organize and propose three options for the client based on their specific needs and budget.
- Educate - This is where we educate the client on the differences between each proposed option and how those differences address the needs gathered in the “Analyze” phase. We also believe that by educating a client we are also creating a knowledgeable consumer.
- Support - Using our refined “Client Service Model” we readily resolve claim conflicts between our clients and the insurance/financial institutions, assist in any paperwork needed to get a policy activated, and provide sound advice based extensive Industry experience. We assign a licensed account executive to your account which alleviates the burden of contacting a number of different companies to get answers when you need them.
- Comply - It is estimated that approximately 90% of business in the US would have at least one regulatory violation if audited. We will review the current ERISA/DOL strategy for our clients, identify potential violations, and provide resources to help get back on track.